When I am 30 I will not
1) Talk like I know anything about wine
2) Tell college students that uni years are the best of their lives
3) Display ornaments from a East African tribe on a bookcase when I ordered them off the internet, but have no idea what countries are actually in East Africa
4) Talk really seriously about politics/economics in bars on a Friday night
5) Act like smoking weed makes me a total badass
6) Refer to the Obamas as Barack and Michelle (cue the many 30 somethings I know who refer to the Clintons as Bill and Hillary)
7) Get irritated by new technology, claiming that its the consumerist nature of the world today that pisses me off, rather than the fact that I just have no idea how to use an iPhone
8) Send Christmas e-mails detailing the most boring details of my 30 year old life
9) Listen to Britney Spears because she is "the symbol of my generation" (cue 30 year olds obsessed with Madonna's Immaculate Collection)
10) Dress like a 21 year old and then bitch about the frivolity of 20 somethings.
---Yorkshire, England
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment